List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Napoleon
From:       Torsten Rahn <torsten.rahn () credativ ! de>
Date:       2007-08-23 16:39:26

On Thursday 23 August 2007 11:31:28 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
> So Napoleon is a good name in every possible way, maybe except for the fact
> he was crazy and dangerous. But on the other hand, aren't we all? :D

No, it's also not really catchy:

Naa-pooo-leee-ooon

vs.

Ne-ro.
Fire-Fox
Web-kit
Slash-Dot
Plas-ma
Dol-phin
Pho-non

Seriously. I like France. I like french culture. I probably have french
ancestors even.
But this name is for various issues a no-go for me.

--
 Torsten Rahn

 Tel.: 0 21 61 - 46 43 - 192

credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080
Hohenzollernstr. 133, 41061 Mönchengladbach
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Michael Meskes, Jörg Folz