List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Urgent: Short Dot Story for FrOSCon
From:       Daniel Molkentin <molkentin () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-08-22 17:43:09

Hi,

Next Saturday, FrOSCon is going to kick off. As I am too busy to write
a good dot story myself, I hope someone could write up a quick dot
story containing the following:

- FrOSCon is a Free Software conference happening at the University of
Applied Science Bonn-Rhein-Sieg (see www.froscon.org), conveniently
located near Bonn (western Germany, close to BeNeLux).

- We have a booth (also shared with Kubuntu, Amarok and Sidux) for
public demos

- We also have an own Hacker room shared with Kubuntu and Amarok where
we invite interested people to look behind the scenes and maybe get
involved

- In the room, there will be tree talks (see
http://wiki.froscon.de/wiki/KDE_room) on Sunday. On Saturday, there
will be two talks in the official conference track: one talk on KDE 4
given by Sebastian Kuegler and one about a Qt-based Wikipedia Offline
Reader, given by me (see
http://programm.froscon.org/2007/day_1.en.html).

If nobody can come up with this within the next 5-6 hours, I'll try to
write something myself. Sorry for the short notice.

Cheers,
  Daniel