List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] http://discoverkde.disturbing-mind.net
From:       "Joseph M. Gaffney" <cucullin () wtfisthat ! net>
Date:       2007-08-08 19:50:00

The arrows are cool, but I think they should be further away from the
images.  Also, seems to go in the wrong direction... By pressing right, I
would expect the items to move one space to the left, making room for the
new icon coming from the right.  This just seems going backwards as is.

Also, might be good to have a fixed location for the bar at the bottom, so
it doesn't seem to relocate all over as I browse the site.

The top bar could probably go, or should change... Doesn't seem to fit.

The "K" might do well in a different size... Looks tiny in reference to the
substantial text near it, as well as the icons for browsing at the bottom.
Relocating it and making it the size of the browsing icons (or slightly
larger) may be a good idea.

While the coloring of the backgrounds for the icons is really nice, the same
color with white text is a bit harsh on the eyes.   Perhaps a different
background color for the text bits, or a different color for the text?

-Joe

["Gaffney, Joseph.vcf" (text/x-vcard)]