List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] discover.kde.org needs a HTML/CSS/Javascript coder
From:       "Joseph M. Gaffney" <cucullin () wtfisthat ! net>
Date:       2007-08-08 14:16:14

No, I see an issue there too.  This is a community effort, and sebas - like
many others here - have contributed and continue to contribute quite a bit
of time to KDE.  If only for common courtesy, it should be posted in a
public manner.

> Why would I spare some time everytime we
> implement an idea to
> tell you everything about it if you don't even have the time
> or the interest
> to come on IRC and talk about it. To me this sounds like
> you're more trying
> to use some control over us than actually helping us.

Just because some people can't sit on IRC and chat at specific times doesn't
mean they can't contribute.  IRC is realtime, and KDE is worldwide.  Times
don't always sync up.

> By the way, insulting someone and then saying "please do
> this" on the next
> sentence might work for some people but doesn't work for me. Keep it
> respectful.

I personally didn't take it that way; but it may be good to adhere to your
own advice a bit, and tone it down next time.

-Joe

["Gaffney, Joseph.vcf" (text/x-vcard)]