Hi Alexandru,

writing 'an article about KDE 4', that's a lot ;-) There is so much new, it's hard to describe it all in one article. I recommend to pick 1 or more things and talk about those. For example, write about one or two of the 'pillars of KDE 4', like Decibel, Akonadi, Solid & Phonon. You can then add a page about KDE and FOSS in general, to provide some background. If the people reading your article don't know much, if any, about FOSS, it's best to keep things general. You can then focus on for example what is FOSS and what is KDE. There are many presentations and other things online you can use, but I have attached a work-in-progress that might be of service if you want to write about KDE 4. I happened to have thought about and written that just yesterday ;-)

This document should answer most of your questions. If you have any more, feel free to ask me personally.

Greetings,

Jos Poortvliet
KDE-nl
jospoortvliet@kde.nl