List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] beta1 release next week
From:       jos () mijnkamer ! nl
Date:       2007-07-28 10:12:21

Here the latest again. I've included the pictures, so the file might
be too large. If that's the case (again), I'd like to request to make
it possible to send larger attachments to this list ;-)

It's still not ready, we need info about:
- Kwin
- akonadi
- okular

For each of those, I have send emails to their mailinglists, but had
no response yet. If someone knows or can write about them... ?