List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] admin rights on s.k.o?
From:       Sebastian =?utf-8?q?K=C3=BCgler?= <sebas () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-07-03 13:22:09

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday 02 July 2007 23:24:36 Luke Parry wrote:
> Yep this is perfectly fine, if anyone else requires any admin rights, feel
> free to contact me.

I have trouble finding out how I can make a single page publically viewable.
Can someone shed some light on this for me?

How is the permission setup right now anyway? I'm just too stupid to wrap my
head around it. (There's various kinds of information which are interesting
for different people.) Did you guys take over the role setup of the old site?

--
sebas

Let's put it this way: if you need to ask a lawyer whether what you do
is "right" or not, you are morally corrupt. Let's not go there. We don't base
our morality on law. - Linus Torvalds