List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] now it's really done
From:       Wendy Van Craen <wendy.vancraen () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-06-27 18:47:18

I don't know could be...

Anyway, I have a thin booklet about BIN-rules (= Standard Belgian
Interlineair Norms).  Don't know why it is the way it is, they always
told me it was because of the binding...  After binding you loose
1cm.  And by taking enough margin space on the left you can give the
illusion that left and right margins are simillar.

Don't think it's for press people though, wouldn't they make notes on
the right side?

Anyway,  maybe Belgian people just don't like the left side of the
page and want to keep away from it as far as possible? ;-)