List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] now it's really done
From:       Tom Chance <tom () acrewoods ! net>
Date:       2007-06-27 16:01:45

Ahoy,

On Wed, 27 Jun 2007 08:18:25 +0200, Cornelius Schumacher
<schumacher@kde.org> wrote:
> On Wednesday 27 June 2007 02:15, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > also, and i really hate to ask this, would it be possible to move the
> > credits to the last page, along with a copyright notice? perhaps we
> > could note that reproduction is allowed without permission for use in
> > articles, etc? is there some boilerplate for that somewhere? but having
it on the
> > front page looks a bit distracting. we should keep things clean and
> > impactful on the front imho.
>
> What about putting it under a Creative Commons license?

Come on ladies and chaps, this is a press pack, the whole point is to get
it picked up as much as possible! Anyone can quote from it anyway under
fair dealing / fair use / your local equivalent. Stick it under the CC
Attribution license, and if any country has such a dumb legislature that
they don't have exceptions for writers then they can have fun attributing
the authors of the pack.

Kind regards,
Tom