List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] SpreadKDE goes live!
From:       Sebastian =?iso-8859-1?q?K=FCgler?= <sebas () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-06-23 16:28:04

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Friday 22 June 2007 07:37:12 Pier-Olivier Thibault wrote:
> > Nice! One question though: This looks like it does/could supersede
> > events.kde.org. Is that the case? if so, can we redirect the domain asap?
>
> You're right. So many *.kde.org that we didn't know it even existed. As I
> see it hasn't been update since 2006, you can assume we took over.. A
> centralized place for marketing is a good thing I reckon as marketing is
> not really big.. De-centralizing could happen in a far future tho.

I've worked on e.k.o in 2006, basically removing old content and linking to
spreadkde.org. I wouldn't mind it being removed completely. The only
interesting information on that site is in /info/, information about past
events.
--
sebas

I have no right, by anything I do or say, to demean a human being in his own
eyes.  What matters is not what I think of him; it is what he thinks of
himself.  To undermine a man's self-respect is a sin.  - Antoine de
Saint-Exupery