List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Press kit / who making the aKademy folder?
From:       Tom Chance <tom () acrewoods ! net>
Date:       2007-06-17 20:18:47

Ahoy,

On Thursday 14 June 2007 18:20:08 Wendy Van Craen wrote:
> > Loose items:
> > - Any Akademy 07 press releases
> > - The most recent other KDE press releases (if they're 'big' stories)
>
> I suggest It's all to find on the web, so no prob

Journalists are lazy - I know, I am one :) It's not a lot of work to put them
in there and take any effort away from them!

> > - Some info about KDE4 plans, calendar of big things coming up for
> > KDE in the
> > next half year or so (1 page)
>
> Where could I find this info?  On kde.org? on the dot?

Aaron or Sebas could write a nice precis of this stuff.

> > There should be one that I made from Akademy 05 knocking about
> > somewhere.
>
> Could you be somewhat more specific?

I seem to recall uploading the press pack from that year to the SpreadKDE web
site. Have a look there...

Kind regards,
Tom