List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] discover.kde.org Alpha2
From:       "Wade Olson" <wade () corefunction ! com>
Date:       2007-06-13 16:15:20

On 6/12/07, Pier-Olivier Thibault <ximaginex@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday 12 June 2007 11:26:40 am Birger Kollstrand wrote:
> > This looks great! A very attractive look and feel to the layout.
>
> Plus, as you might have all guessed with this mail. I'll carry on working with
> the kde-promo team, I would like to thank all of you for all your kind words
> and support and I hope to work with everyone of you ASAP with many
> promotional projects :)

All - I've been wrapped up alot with other KDE stuff, so have pretty
much been silent on this theme of discover.kde.org.  But nonetheless
it's a great idea, and in fact I have actually purchased the
kde-welcome.org domain 2 years back to do something similar.

So keep pushing.  Our www.kde.org website is pretty overwhelming
still..people need a friendly gateway into our community.

And I'm glad everyone is sticking around :).