List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Everything comes to an end
From:       "Joseph M. Gaffney" <cucullin () wtfisthat ! net>
Date:       2007-06-11 1:22:24

On Sunday 10 June 2007 07:54:34 am Pier-Olivier Thibault wrote:
> And this is where I have enough, of all the discussion where I talk with
> inflexible people that thing they know everything.

Pier,

It works both ways.

"Talking 3 hours about what I wanted"
"what I need to make my idea happen. "
"make discover.kde.org the way I want"
"why would I need suggestion from them?"

As a friend of mine once said "slow your roll".  Relax.   I appreciate what
you've done, as I'm sure you know, but at the same time - you're pretty damn
inflexible yourself.  You have an idea - great.  Implement it.  The moment
you ask for the help of others, especially ones who have a specialty in
graphics, or web sites, or whatever may be up for discussion - of course they
will have strong opinions on the matter.  Thats what *they* do best, after
all.

In other words, take a step back, calm, and be a bit more flexible yourself.
It'll get easier :)

--
-Joseph M. Gaffney

"A Rainbow of Skyward Danger!"