List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Dot Writer wanted: Munich's KDE desktops certified
From:       Olaf Schmidt <ojschmidt () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-05-20 18:26:51

Hi!

I submitted a dot story about this yesterday evening (which has not been
posted yet).

It would make a lot of sense attach this translation of the Heise article, but
I guess we would need to ask them for permission first.

Or should I simply add a few translated quotes (fair use) into the article?
Unfortunately I do not have the text anymore - I typed it directly into the
web form.

Dot editors, would it be possible to _not_ publish the dor story and forward
the submission to me instead, so I can merge it with Claire's work?

Olaf

[ C.M.Lotion, So., 20. Mai. 2007 ]