List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Slogan for t-shirts
From:       Olaf Schmidt <ojschmidt () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-05-01 21:21:44

[ Sebastian Kügler ]
> 3 Part of the Solution.

So it's only a partial solution, not the real thing?

[ Wade Olson ]
> Freedom bit by bit.

I really like this.

> Bridging the Digital Divide.

I like this phrase, too, but it has a very specific meaning in development
politics.

With "development politics" I do not mean the politics of technical (software)
development, but social development issues as addressed in real (political)
politics. The point of the digital divide is of course that technical
development is also an important social factor.

In other words, the politics of software development policies become a factor
in the political policies of development politics - which is a relatively new
development. Was I successful in confusing everyone?

Olaf