List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Printing KDE T-Shirt
From:       Nicola Ruggero <nicola () nxnt ! org>
Date:       2007-04-28 20:34:16

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Alle sabato 28 aprile 2007, Sebastian Kügler ha scritto:

> I'm currently working on that. I hope I can order a first batch of t-shirts
> with new designs next week. 50 T-shirts, printed on both sides cost ~450
> EUR. What exactly do you want to have printed on them? If it's not KDE-IT
> specific, that's even easier. (More of the same t-shirts cost less.)

The idea is to print 15/20 T-Shirts one side with the new KDE-IT logo and a
little text messages. Which kind of printing method do they use? And what
about the price for this amount of T-Shirts? I have at home a 10 years
anniversary KDE T-shirt and I like very much that printing method, it seems
to be rock solid.

Design of T-Shirts is currently work in progress and if you can give some
design tips for obtaining a better result, it would be apreciated!

Thanks!

Nicola

--
Linux Registered User #333942 http://counter.li.org

Comunque, se vuoi saperne di piu', ora dovrai operare una scelta...
"Pillola Blu": fine della storia, domani ti sveglierai, crederai a cio'
che vorrai, ma sul tuo PC rimarra' ancora Windows XP...
"Pillola Rossa": resti nel paese delle meraviglie, installerai Linux, e
finalmente scoprirai quant'e' profonda la tana del bianconiglio...