List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] KDE CEBIT Sydney 2007
From:       Richard Neal <linuser () tpg ! com ! au>
Date:       2007-04-17 10:29:02

I'm organising to be at CEBIT here in Sydney (May 1-3) and to demo
Kubuntu(KDE). If anyone has any pointers it would be appreciated.

Ive used KDE now at home and at work since the Ver 1.0 (Kernel 2.2) days so I
have a reasonable amount of experience with KDE on most fronts.

Im also wondering how I can get my hands on some CD's with a KDE centric
distro already on them (Kubuntu would be nice).

Regards

Richard Neal