List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] kde-flyer-draft
From:       Melissa Steinhagen <melissasteinhagen () gmx ! de>
Date:       2007-04-12 10:07:51

Hi,
I'm back from my holiday and a few days of sickness...

well: Is anyone working on the flyer at the moment? Is there a new
version then the one I worked on?
I would like to add some new ideas and fill the flyer with information &
content...
Anne-Marie do you have any input?

Please let me know...

Bye,