List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Debian Package of the Day needs help
From:       Sebastian =?utf-8?q?K=C3=BCgler?= <sebas () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-02-15 11:28:33

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday 15 February 2007 11:12:29 Jure Repinc wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  From the page: "Debian Package of the Day has now been alive again for
> more than two months. While it has been running quite well until know,
> we are concerned about the future, since we don't have any article ready
> currently, and haven't received a lot of contributions recently."
>
> http://debaday.debian.net/
>
> I think this call for help is a nice opportunity to submit some articles
> about cool KDE apps/games and promote them and the KDE project.
>
> A lot of great KDE apps are missing (like kstars, kalzium, kopete,
> ktorrent, konversation, akregator, koffice apps, kdevelop ...)
>
> I'll start working on an article about KStars.

Got to think of manchicken's (CC:) series of blogs [0] about Adept. Maybe
that's a good start?

[0] http://blog.notsosoft.net/
--
sebas

It is necessary for the welfare of society that genius should be privileged to
utter sedition, to blaspheme, to outrage good taste, to corrupt the youthful
mind, and generally to scandalize one's uncles. - George Bernard Shaw