List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] email addresses for LGM press release
From:       Christoph =?iso-8859-1?q?Sch=E4fer?= <christoph-schaefer () gmx ! de>
Date:       2007-02-03 20:42:56

Dear kde-promo list members,

I'm currently preparing the press release for the Libre Graphics Meeting 2007
in Montréal. We already have long lists with contacts in many countries.
However, there are stil some "white spots" on our map.

We'd be glad if someone could send me (or the organiser of LGM) lists with
email contacts for the following countries:

Netherlands
Belgium
Italy
Spain
South American (Spanish speaking) countries
Denmark
Norway

What we need is computer magazines (including those for Mac) and graphics
design.

Any help would be appreciated.

Best regards,

Christoph