Dear member of the list, I have write some times ago about my idea to help you in the promotion of KDE,but I dont have answer. I have send a mail to mr Wade for a task that I have see in the task list but nothing.Some one can say me in which way I can help the project? Best regards, Giuseppe Giuseppe Pignataro http://www.giuseppepignataro.net Fedora Core Ambassador for Italy A KDE italian translator Socio TAU Visual Member of ILS _______________________________________________ This message is from the kde-promo mailing list. Visit https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-promo to unsubscribe, set digest on or temporarily stop your subscription.