List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Proposing a meeting on Future Development of
From:       "Luke Parry" <parry.luke () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2007-01-25 19:36:17

Hello Guys,

A reply recieved later is better than none :)

I have wrote down some notes on the wiki:
http://wiki.kdenews.org/tiki-index.php?page=Spreadkde+Future

Not everything has to be discussed, but these can allow everything to
be covered in one go. Before we have a meeting, should We / I just
announce something on planet KDE on a small scale, to just to ask if
anyone wants to get involved. It might be early in the day, to do so
or instead it may be better after the meeting, but getting some help
will make our progress for a better Spreadkde come sooner.

I am not sure if anyone other than us in the Promotion Team, know of
this meeting - I should image they do :), but ensuring that the system
works for them makes it helpful, unless they hop into the
conversation.

I think I'll start the meeting tommorow night if that is okay, between
6:00pm and 8:00pm

Hope to see you there!

Luke Parry