List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Moderating -www
From:       "Joseph M. Gaffney" <cucullin () wtfisthat ! net>
Date:       2007-01-25 14:02:00

As an addition, hardware is beneficial in other areas than replacing defunct parts.

For example, PDA's and phones for further development of sync apps, laptops for the \
development of power management/wifi/bluetooth/etc apps, even keyboards for \
configuration tools, or testing with another keyboard layout/language.  This way, \
perhaps we can approach with some goals in mind that might make the sales/marketing \
ppl (the ones that typically need convincing) support the idea.

To add to the "barn" idea, one in each major region would probably be best because of \
shipping costs..

-Joseph M. Gaffney