List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDevelop on bugs.kde
From:       "Joseph M. Gaffney" <cucullin () wtfisthat ! net>
Date:       2007-01-22 16:10:57

On Monday 15 January 2007 16:42, Joseph M. Gaffney wrote:

> > Perhaps someone would like to write a dot story about the excellent work
> > in the bugs database? We've recently had some bug days/weekends, lots of
> > action in k3b, kdevelop and amarok, and of course, continuation of the
> > excellent work that lots of people do in the long term.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Philip
>
> cc'ing KDE-Promo mailing list on this...
>
> Maybe someone can get on this :)
>
> -Joseph M. Gaffney

Guess someone hasn't, and it would be good to get the word out on this.

 KDevelop Bug Killing Spree

Thanks to the efforts of the KDevelop team, they have reduced the bug count
from 400 bugs by more than half - as of the current count, 186 bugs!  To find
out more, please check out http://bugs.kde.org.

As always, everyone is invited to help with bug triage.  Bug triage is a great
way to contribute to KDE, without requiring programming skills.  All you need
to do is have the latest version of the application installed to help confirm
bugs.  To get involved, check out
http://developernew.kde.org/Contribute/Bugsquad and help the KDE developers
spend more time fixing bugs instead of identifying them.

Thanks again KDevelop team, great work!

Very quickly written, and not particularly great.  If someone could read
through this, maybe pretty it up a bit, get more info on the bugs, etc, lets
get this on the Dot.

Thanks,

-Joseph M. Gaffney