List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] kde-promo Digest, Vol 46, Issue 18
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-01-16 8:22:59

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi Scott, Jaroslaw...

Jaroslaw, Scott is a journalist interested in covering the win32 and mac os
ports of KDE4. he has a number of questions and i've tried to direct the
appropriate ones towards you. if you, or one of your win32 teammates, could
answer from the win32 perspective that'd be great.

please send your answers directly on to Scott ...

Scott: we're doing the same with the Mac OS team and i'll be fielding some of
your questions directly (though first i need to get some sleep; so that will
have to wait until the 'morrow =)

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se