List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Wikipedia on KDE4's Decibel, Oxygen, Phonon,
From:       "Samuel Harvey" <kephnosanagennao () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-12-21 0:28:43

On 12/20/06, Aaron Reichman <reldruh@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Some of these entries are still pretty barebone stubs.
>
> I think the lack of real content in the wikipedia articles is just a
> symptom of there not being much current information about kde4 out
> there at all.
> So whose job is it to keep those websites up to date? Is it kde-promo? ...

Sure, why not?

> At the very least it would raise awareness and get it out to a broader
> community that progress on kde4 hasn't stalled. If so, a simple email to
> a few developers asking for updates could go a long way towards letting
> people know what's going on.

Absolutely!

How about this: let's craft a short questionnaire to the devs of these
projects,
asking for a very short update. Chances are, they haven't been updating
because they're busy with life or development or both, so the fewer questions
the better. Let's try and take into account the information that is already out
there.

Samuel Harvey