List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Hello, I am...
From:       Nathan Eckenrode <Neckenrode () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-12-05 14:42:23

... a brand new subscriber, after following order from a sublimely wanton blog
post, here I am. Ready and willing, am I, to contribute journalistic
endeavors to the dot. Currently, I have exactly thirty two and a half mintues
of free time a week, so I can dedicate that towards actual research and
writing as assignment, however I would request that I be given assignments as
right now, I am not knowledgeable enough to come up with my own, unless of
course there is a great desire to learn about the ways in which my toddler is
not using KDE yet! Then I'd be perfectly comfortable picking my own subjects!
hehe.

Sincerely,

Nathan Eckenrode
www.EckenrodeHouse.net