List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] journalist
From:       ingo <ingo.gb () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-12-05 7:35:57

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

[Attachment #4 (text/plain)]

Hi,

I am a freelance writer/translator and happened to stumble across Sebastian
Kügler's call for people who wanted to write for kde. Having used kde for
some two and a half years now I am keen to get involved.

A word of warning: while I can deal with words, the kde website and
especially the mailing list part is more like a very mazey maze to me.
Anyway, I hope to be able to follow any instructions thrown at me :)

Ingo