On Monday 20 November 2006 23:58, Aaron J. Seigo wrote: > > it would be good to speak with Patrick Volkerding about his decision to > > put KDE to the forefront. > > he already did a few interviews on the topic back when he dumped gnome from > the default install. google for it perhaps? Did - all I saw in the interviews was what I remembered - GNOME was going in a different direction than what he wanted, and that maintaining is was a pita. So ease of maintenance is something distros want (obviously), but what I'd like to know is what direction did he see things moving that he lost interest? Perhaps I missed something in the interviews. -Joseph M. Gaffney _______________________________________________ This message is from the kde-promo mailing list. Visit https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-promo to unsubscribe, set digest on or temporarily stop your subscription.