List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] [2/8] Keymessages for KDE4
From:       Sebastian =?iso-8859-1?q?K=FCgler?= <sebas () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-11-20 9:43:25

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[ This email is part of the email storm we prepare the KDE4 Branding Meeting
in Darmstadt with. Please give feedback on the content and modus operandi
before wednesday. This is also a means to ask for input from those that are
not able to take part in the meeting itself. ]

Goal
-----
  Determine a set of keymessages for KDE4

Keyquestion
------------
  What do we want to communicate with KDE4?

What are possible keymessages?
-------------------------------
  Concepts for keymessages for KDE4 that have come up until now
  - "Freedom", split out and customised per targetgroup
  - freedom-based messaging
  - "Don't look back"

  This part will contain a brainstorm session about messages we'll be using
  for example for banners

Those keymessages will be used by the communication channels we'll get back to
later. They also play a role in the Community Identity.
--
sebas