List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Linux Journal - Editor's Choice 2006...
From:       "Joseph M. Gaffney" <cucullin () wtfisthat ! net>
Date:       2006-11-15 1:14:16

On Tuesday 14 November 2006 18:41, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Tuesday 14 November 2006 15:11, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> > On Tuesday 14 November 2006 02:34, Daniel Dotsenko wrote:
> > > and, unintentionally, called some "value" philosophers out hibernation.

> > By now I think the "I need a drink" part is more important than the "I
> > need a philosopher" part.
>
> as if those two things don't go hand-in-hand ;-)

Thats due to the five stages of drunkenness:

http://www.humorbin.com/showitem.asp?item=94

1) Smart
2) Good Looking
3) Rich
4) Bullet Proof
5) Invisible

And sorry Aaron, I probably skipped over that post of yours - my eyes caught
the philosophical aspect, and I went to the next post ;)

-Joseph M. Gaffney aka CuCullin