List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Vista system sound comparison
From:       "Joseph M. Gaffney" <cucullin () wtfisthat ! net>
Date:       2006-11-11 2:47:51

On Friday 10 November 2006 21:18, Arne Babenhauserheide wrote:
> El Viernes 10 Noviembre 2006 23:30, Joseph M. Gaffney escribió:
> > On Friday 10 November 2006 17:09, Arne Babenhauserheide wrote:
> > Fast Track / MobilePre or some such?
>
> MobilePre.
>
> I got it for recording, along with two EV N/D767a mikes and two midqual
> room microphones.

Ah - nice - I like those EV's, they tend to have a good tone, and do well with
plosives.

As an aside, if you can find them for a decent price, check out Oktava - I
have an MK012 matched pair, and an MK319. I love the sound, very warm,
especially coming through a nice tube mic pre :)

> But I'll need someone to operate a laptop, as I can't work one.
>
> > Regardless, any decent audio chain would be nice :)
>
> I hope it helps!
>
> Arne

I'm sure it will! My editing is limited until I finish my move, but thats
Wednesday.  After that, I'm actually buying some new hardware - specifically
for A/V :D  So, no rush on things, and I think theres plenty of time to
tweak.

-Joseph M. Gaffney aka CuCullin

PS: Sleep!