List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Corporate identity
From:       Martijn Klingens <klingens () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-10-20 9:33:49

On Friday 20 October 2006 09:07, Lisann Costello wrote:
> Great, thanks everyone for the additional info, and thanks Martijn for
> gathering it all in one place.  I'll go through everything, put some more
> detail and actions behind the points, and we can take it from there!

Thanks for taking up the coordination role!

I updated the document on SpreadKDE with some internal navigation, I added
your role and did some other minor changes.

With that I would like to hand over the editor token. If you need help, don't
hesitate to ask, but otherwise I'll leave the document to you. :)

--
Martijn

An unanswered question is better than an unquestioned answer.