List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] English language help please!
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-10-16 21:55:38

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi Haralambos,

On Saturday 14 October 2006 22:41, Haralambos wrote:
> This page is in english & so far so good....
>
> http://www.kde.org/stuff/merchandise.php
>
> BUT, when I clickity the link to buy a shirt, it turns to German-which
> is a great language, but I do not speak/write it!
>
> http://www.linux-discount.de/Store/me30/ME30-012-INT/de

You're right .. and linux-discount.de does not have an english-language switch
on their site. That does make it quite difficult for non-Germans to buy stuff
through our "most official" channel. There's lots of other sources of KDE:

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/store.aspx?s=kdegear (oldstyle, icky)
http://www.cafepress.com/chanika (newer stuff)

Those are the first two that come to my mind. However, for "official" stuff
you're kind of stuck (and there's no T-shirts there). I'm CC-ing this to
kde-promo, where our merchandise coordinator lives (Valerie Hoh); she may be
able to help out. Worst-case, you might be able to make a donation to KDE and
put something in the comments like "I donated $20 to KDE and all I want is a
lousy T-shirt"

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot