List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Boothbox
From:       "Friedrich W. H. Kossebau" <friedrich.w.h () kossebau ! de>
Date:       2006-10-04 17:36:17

Am Mittwoch, 4. Oktober 2006 18:21, schrieb Torsten Rahn:

> > > Ah, sorry, so it's about having those multiple items in there.
> > > I only thought of the TFT itself. Well, sending the boothbox might
> > > surely take a few days. Do you have an address?
> >
> > In Dresden or where ? Or here in Jena ?
>
> Well, whereever you'll be able to accept it, fill it and send it back.
>
> I just need an address. Otherwise I won't be able to send it.

Given that sending of the booth stuff from Dublin to Dresden seems to have
been delayed until today/tomorrow, the box should be sent to me in Dresden.

Alex would then leave the monitors, keyboards, and mouses with me, I would
pack it with the booth stuff into the box and send it back to you, Torsten.
Okay?

My Address send per PM.

Regards
Friedrich