List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] calendar of events
From:       Danil Dotsenko <dd () accentsolution ! com>
Date:       2006-10-03 21:25:01

On Tuesday 03 October 2006 11:29, Wade Olson wrote:

> Right.  For 2007, we're in a much better place to be prepared for the
> year's events.  I'd really like this to be in basic for by Jan 1, and
> have the ability to put it up on SpreadKDE.org.

Jan 1 is too late. As mentioned here before, to secure the sponsorship for
particular events we need to contact the sponsors BEFORE their budgets are
set in stone.

Like for the SCaLE, we need a sponsor for the booth, freebies, other things
like presentations machines / monitors loaners and gear(Last year Shuttle was
big in this area; their LCDs and machines running KDE on something were all
over the place.)
As is, at least the 1st quarter 2007 events need to be hammered out within a
month or so, so we can start soliciting stuff and help.

--
Danil Dotsenko

 (\ /)
(O.o)