List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Dot story for the Asia Track
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-09-28 15:27:50

As some of you may have noticed, the aKademy contributors conference writeup
yesterday was totally missing the Asia track. This was somewhat intentional,
because we want to give that track extra attention, and somewhat
unintentional, because neither Claire nor myself (who did the writeup)
attended that particular track.

So we still need a writeup.

I will act as coordinator and I would really like to hear from anyone who
attended the track or dealt with the speakers beforehand. I'm going to try to
talk to the speakers a little this afternoon if I can, but I could *really*
use people who were there.

See also http://aseigo.blogspot.com/2006/09/kde-in-asia.html

--
KDE Quality Team  http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/