List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] 10 years kde / { .nl }
From:       "Torsten Rahn \(KDE\)" <rahn () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-09-20 19:51:17

On Wednesday, 20. September 2006 21:21, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> On Tuesday 19 September 2006 01:01, Jyunmi Hatcher wrote:
> > Also, if anyone knows of other KDE events/parties happening the same
> > day in your (all of you) area please let me know.
>
> Mostly: there's not going to be one in .nl (at least, not one organized by
> KDE-NL).

Oh  Come on, don't tell me that the people from KDE.NL who are not able to
meet in Stuttgart are not able to reserve a nice place in a restaurant, maybe
have a nice handmade birthday cookie prepared and are able to party.

We really should encourage the KDE community to show off that we have local
groups that are able to organize themselves and compete for the best Guiness,
the best birthday pizza and/or the ability to party longer than others ;-)

Having a good party does not necessarily mean that you have to do plenty of
preperations but just have the right people that have the right spirit in one
place together. On a Friday or Saturday evening with KDE people this really
shouldn't be a problem. If afterwards we have some photos on blogs that would
be pretty impressive.

Torsten