List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Marketing-related BoFs, was: Re:  Who's there, and when?
From:       Sebastian =?iso-8859-15?q?K=FCgler?= <sebas () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-09-01 13:55:20

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Cornelius,

Since our secretary Adriaan (*1) is too busy at the moment playing secretary,
I'm asking you to fit our series of BoFs into the schedule:

On Wednesday 30 August 2006 00:19, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
>   * Introduction to KDE marketing. Talks by Valerie and Sebas.

Thursday morning, please. (After "website bof") Others (non-marketing folks
are encouraged to come by so they know what we're doing

>   * KDE4 naming and promotion.

Wednesday night, lockdown session for those that have been involved in the
discussions earlier.

>   * Scientific research and KDE target groups.

Wednesday, starting at 1600, please

>   * Website plans and update

Wednesday night, please

I'll try to prepare introductions for the BoFs so we're up to speed quickly.
I'm willing to chair them as well, if no one else feels like it.

(*1) Right now sending an SMS to his ex-gf, calling his current one
--
sebas

Ninety eight percent of the adults in this country are decent, hardworking,
honest Americans. It's the other lousy two percent that get all the
publicity. But then, we elected them. - Lily Tomlin