List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Script to semi-autogenerate the changelog
From:       Danil Dotsenko <dd () accentsolution ! com>
Date:       2006-08-12 16:11:13

On Saturday 12 August 2006 06:32, Carsten Niehaus wrote:
> Am Samstag, den 12.08.2006, 15:28 +0200 schrieb Carsten Niehaus:
> > It is not yet sorted by module (kdelibs, kdeedu...) but that will also
> > be implemented :-)
>
> Ok, implemented with this easy code :-)
>
> $commits = $commits.sort do |x, y|
> x[1] <=> y[1]
> end
>
> $commits.sort!

How far in advance of the release does the final changelog become available?
Last release notes were based on preliminary data. Hence, some small factual
issues.

If the time between the last changelog and the actual release date is big
enough (i.e about 2 weeks) we can use the final changelog as the trigger for
starting the release notes process.

--
Danil Dotsenko

 (\ /)