List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] New try to fix IE rendering
From:       "Jyunmi Hatcher" <jhatcher () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-08-10 21:02:37

Aloha,

> > whether the rendering is still OK on Mac OS?
The site as a whole looks fine under Safari in OS X. The only question
I have is if the top title image "akademy 2006...dublin" is supposed
to have the sharp contrast of darkblue/light blue on each side, or is
it an issue with the image. I imagine that the color contrast would
stay even across the image or gradient like the other instances on the
page.

Jyunmi