List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Polls
From:       Luke Parry <parry.luke () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2006-08-07 18:12:50

In the future, I expect kde.org to move to a CMS solution, and most CMS's
probably Drupal have modules or built in support for Poll's. However, an
online way to distribute questionnaires, or simple questions would be useful
than a questionnaire on paper, for research. For instace, it could be based
around the usability of the website it self. This method is friendly and
quick to do.

Even though the priorities are not on this idea, I would like to see something
like this within a kde.org based website. The big thing is getting it done,
like many other things, started but never finished!

Luke Parry