List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE-Quarterly
From:       Carsten Niehaus <cniehaus () gmx ! de>
Date:       2006-07-15 20:53:00

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Am Samstag 15 Juli 2006 21:02 schrieb Aaron J. Seigo:
> On Saturday 15 July 2006 11:46, Carsten Niehaus wrote:
> > Ok, I just updated it a bit. Opinions? Contributions?

> my only comment to what's there right now is that it would be nice if there
> was some coverage of development highlights that may not have made it to
> the news already.

Yes, that would indeed be good. But what would that be?
	Solid has not been discussed to much in public, I only listened to Kevins
short podcast. That is pretty much all I know about it :-)
	Plasma: There hasn't been to much information about progress in Plasma in the
last couple of month
	Oxygen: Now that it is in svn that article could feature a small overview?
	Stringi: Not sure if the devels want us "to leak" information before it
actually does real-world stuff

Other ideas where I could write half a page about?

--
Gruß,
  Carsten Niehaus