List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Fwd: aKademy hostel payments
From:       Tink <tink () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-07-08 6:40:11

FYI

---begin forwarded text

  Subject: hostel payments

  Hi,

  Just wondering if anyone here has paid their hostel fees by bank
  transfer yet? The accountant has only received two payments so far,
  and both were using the printed payment form.

  Also, if everyone subscribed here could register or pass on the word
  about registering that would be great, the closing date for hostel
  payment is in two weeks and I'm a bit worried that we're going to lose
  a lot of places if people don't pay on time. By closing date I mean
  the hostel wants to be paid by then, so if anyones payment hasn't been
  received or is still being processed then we can't do anything about
  it (except refund it). This will probably also result in quite a lot
  of disgruntled people so please get the word out if you can.

  Thanks,

  Marcus.

  --
  Marcus Furlong