Hi all, Thanks for the warm greetings :) On 24/06/06, Danil Dotsenko wrote: > My only problem with Ahmed's proposal - publishing the hacks on the dot. Hacks > change and the original author may not be as informed, but the article will > stay stale. These are not really news, so unlike Carsten's pieces, "usage > scenario" articles are better suited for wiki format. Well, they wouldn't be so "detailed", they are hey-look-at-this-one-or-more-apps too but with a tiny howto, or the would be talking about a specific feature of some "big" application > WHAT TO DO: > A good way to approach Ahmed's suggestion would be: > - for this list to create a somewhat coherent list of suggested, > actionable "KDE-related usage scenarios" (these may include useless things > like "changing the way KDE looks") and > - making the list available to potential adaptors on wiki.kde.org. Atop of my head now (those I can start writing) 1) Taking and Exchanging Notes With KDE (KNotes, BasKet, ?) 2) Finding Help with KIO Slaves (man:, info:, help:, ?) 3) Simple file encryption with KGPG are they appropriate? any more suggestions? /ahmed _______________________________________________ This message is from the kde-promo mailing list. Visit https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-promo to unsubscribe, set digest on or temporarily stop your subscription.