Ahoy, On Sunday 25 June 2006 14:39, Albert Astals Cid wrote: > A Dimarts 20 Juny 2006 23:45, Tom Chance va escriure: > > 3rd July - Have a reasonable idea of the interesting new stuff > > Interesting things i spotted: > * Lots of KHTML fixes > * KNetworkconf support for Fedora Core 5 > * Have the possibility of multiple holidays beginning on the same date > * Optimization of dynamically wrapped lines in kate > * Speedups in konsole > * KFind supports searching for files > 2GB > * Merge of coolo's media:/ branch that fixed lots of bugs/wishes > > Any volunteer to write the press release draft? Let's discuss these a bit first. We want one or two main messages to come out of this, and right now we have seven interesting points. Can anyone elaborate on the media:/ branch merge, or ask coolo about it? What interesting bugs and wishes were fixed/implemented? It looks like it could be bigger than the other things. Another thought I had is - what about going with translations in a really big way? We've mentioned it a bit before, but we could try to make a bigger splash just on the main story that "KDE now has x translations (with the release of 3.5.4)!" We wouldn't actually bracket the release part, but I hope you get the idea. So can someone get data on the translations, especially the number of reasonably complete languages and any changes in 3.5.4? Regards, Tom -- I'll give £100 to People & Planet if 20 people give £10. Help me help this amazing student activist network! http://www.pledgebank.com/help-pnp _______________________________________________ This message is from the kde-promo mailing list. Visit https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-promo to unsubscribe, set digest on or temporarily stop your subscription.