I am willing to do this page:
(http://kde.org/whatiskde/i18n.php).Since this on the "What Is KDE" section, I may add it as a new topic. It isn't a large topic to mention however it is quite important towards the KDE project so should be still dedicated.

So I will do that job. Could someone else update the other outdated pages.

Luke Parry

On 27/06/06, Albert Astals Cid < aacid@kde.org> wrote:
A Dimarts 27 Juny 2006 20:08, Luke Parry va escriure:
> You will probably be fedup of all of the comments regarding the content of
> KDE websites outdated, using versions 3.3 and 3.4. Here are some pages that
> I quickly found tonight to be outdated.
>
> http://kde.org/whatiskde/i18n.php
> http://docs.kde.org/development/en/kdebase/faq/getting-kde.html + Other faq
> pages, most likely will have references to older versions
> http://kde.org/whatiskde/kdevelop.php
>
> Another thing I found today whilst having a look was that (
> http://multimedia.kde.org/) just points to the roadmap. It should really
> have a link to (http://phonon.kde.org/ on the actual main page; on the
> FAQ's page (http://multimedia.kde.org/arts-faq.php) it links to phonon.
>
> I hope this is useful and can be checked out by the KDE web team.

Well, you discovered the problem, i'm sure the web team will also happily
accept fixes for you if you can do some of them :-)

Albert

P.S: Keep it going!