List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] The situtation with outdated content using older
From:       "Luke Parry" <parry.luke () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2006-06-27 18:08:57

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

You will probably be fedup of all of the comments regarding the content of
KDE websites outdated, using versions 3.3 and 3.4. Here are some pages that
I quickly found tonight to be outdated.

http://kde.org/whatiskde/i18n.php
http://docs.kde.org/development/en/kdebase/faq/getting-kde.html + Other faq
pages, most likely will have references to older versions
http://kde.org/whatiskde/kdevelop.php

Another thing I found today whilst having a look was that (
http://multimedia.kde.org/) just points to the roadmap. It should really
have a link to (http://phonon.kde.org/ on the actual main page; on the FAQ's
page (http://multimedia.kde.org/arts-faq.php) it links to phonon.

I hope this is useful and can be checked out by the KDE web team.

Thanks Luke Parry