Hi all, My name is Ahmed Saad. I'm an Egyptian Web developer (but I tinker with writing desktop applications from a time to time). I've been a KDE user since I ever started using GNU/Linux roughly two years ago and been lurking on this list for a while.. While I have not heard from the Dot in my feed aggregator for 4 days now, I thought about suggesting that a "KDE Hacks" article series could be started on the Dot..While they might not all be "hacks" as in something undocumented or not-so-obvious.. They might well shed some light (with actual usage scenarios) on small but very useful KDE-based applications (KDE Wallet, basKet, Kopete, ?) or how to effectiely use relatively bigger applications (konqueror, koffice, ?).. Well, I think that not all new users to KDE (or GNU/Linux for that matter) would be so "comfortable" when reading "handbooks" (especially that they might be outdated not reflecting important new features).. I believe this would help us, KDE addicts, discover new techniques to be more productive and more KDE-loving :) Comments are welcome. Regards, Ahmed _______________________________________________ This message is from the kde-promo mailing list. Visit https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-promo to unsubscribe, set digest on or temporarily stop your subscription.