Ahoy, This is your friendly reminder :o) KDE 3.5.4 is currently earmarked for release on the 24th of July [1].Here are some relevant promo deadlines: 3rd July - Have a reasonable idea of the interesting new stuff 10th July - Get a first draft of the press release on the list 17th July - Approve the final version of the press release 22nd July - Feed the press release to certain wires & trusted journalists 24th July - Coordinate sending stuff out and running a Dot story with TWG Let's see if we can stick to that. The first thing then is to start gathering intelligence about any interesting stories to do with 3.5.4. Are there any new features, any significant bugfixes, any interesting collaboration stories? Can we link the release to any other bigger, more interesting stories to ride the wave of interest they gather? Have we hit a translations milestone? Or are we stuck running the traditional "minor improvements" line :( Carsten, are you still on for producing the nice changelogs? Regards, Tom [1] http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-3.5-release-plan.html -- I'll give £100 to People & Planet if 20 people give £10. Help me help this amazing student activist network! http://www.pledgebank.com/help-pnp _______________________________________________ This message is from the kde-promo mailing list. Visit https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-promo to unsubscribe, set digest on or temporarily stop your subscription.